Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day 25
What's in Your Purse?

I just have a diaper bag these days, and it's got tons of stuff! Diapers, wipes, nursing cover and wallet are things that are constants. Other than that, there are some pens, toys and snacks usually. Also usually my cell phone and camera. I used to try and have gum or lip stuff in there, but Brenna found out about both of those, so I no longer bother with them. Also, usually a water bottle or two. Maybe one day in the distant future I can go back to having just a small purse! I bet that will feel nice, not leaving the house with nearly everything but the kitchen sink! I like to be prepared though, and I get really stressed if I don't feel like I have everything I might need when I'm out. That doesn't stop the forgetfulness though, and I still find myself digging for things that are forgotten at home quite often!

Oh, and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

1 comment:

Nichole said...

You sound so much like me- it's always better to be prepared than sorry:) I too had to get rid of any gum/mints/lipgloss stuff and still find my girls rummaging through the purse regularly! Gotta love em!