A Photo of an Animal I'd Love to Keep as a Pet...
I will give you hints.
- It has 4 legs
- It has lots of hair
- It doesn't meow or bark or growl or hiss
- It is too large to keep inside
- It eats oats and grass
- It can be ridden
- It's...... hopefully you've guessed by now..........

A HORSE!!!
I hope one day I do have a horse. I mean, is there anything more beautiful? I have always loved horses, and as a child I would take any chance to ride them or just stand by the fence feeding them grass from where they couldn't reach. I totally wish I was a cowgirl. It has been almost exactly 4 years since I last rode a horse, and that is way too long. Jeremy has only ridden one once in his life though, when he was a kid, so I don't think he's as excited to get back in the saddle as I am. I REALLY want to have a horse of my own one day, in my fairy tale future when we live on a little property where I can keep it and ride it around a bit.
My dad is going to laugh that I think I'm a cowgirl at all, but I was born on a farm and so it's pretty much ingrained in my nature. Everytime I see a movie or something where someone is riding a horse and just running, or a western where everyone rode them around, I am a little jealous!
So that's my perfect pet! I would love to go riding sometime soon again too, incase anybody has a horse they've been keeping from me!
No comments:
Post a Comment