A Photo of Something That Means a Lot to Me

I have always been a member of the LDS church, and it really does mean a lot in my life. It has made me who I am, and I am grateful to have the church in my life! I know that I can always do better at emulating the teachings of the church, and in doing the little things in my daily life, but the good news is that I can always continue to try harder to be better!
On a sort of related side note, Jeremy has decided that his new personal motto, and possibly our family motto (he wants me to create an art piece of some sort for the wall, so I'm excited to try that project) is "More Faith, Less Fear". I like it, and so that is what we will try and do in our family!
No comments:
Post a Comment