Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 16
Your Celebrity Crush

I have been avoiding this one because I don't know. I mostly just like actors who seem like good people, not necessarily based on looks. Also if they make good movies that I can watch. I'll just do a quick list of the ones that come to mind. Ben Affleck, Matt Damon, Nicolas Cage, John Travolta, Ryan Reynolds, Matthew McConaughey, Josh Duhamel, Shia Labeouf... I don' t know, I like a lot of actors, but I don't want to kiss any of them! haha

My parents are visiting, and I couldn't be happier! We have some fun things planned the next few days, and I am having so much fun watching Brenna play with her grandparents and Mason give them big gummy smiles (still no teeth!!). Tomorrow we are going to the state fair, and Saturday we might go swimming or playing in water fountains or something fun like that! Love my family! Miss my siblings.... love you guys! See you soon Devin!

Oh yah, and Happy Half-Birthday to ME! haha

No comments: