This is supposed to be a letter to someone who has hurt me recently, but since I can't think of someone to write it about, and even if I could I probably wouldn't write it anyway, I am instead going to show you what we did while my parents were here! We had a lot of fun and I especially enjoyed seeing my parents every day (like it should be)! We also had some time with Jeremy's family with a family wedding and a day at the fair, and it was a good time all around! I have so many pictures to share! I will have to put a lot of them on facebook, but there will still be a lot here too!
I made this letter M after lots of staring and help and input from my mom. I swear I can't do crafts without moral support! haha I think it turned out nice though!
This is round two at the fair. Above, Brenna loved the big slide, and below, Jeremy won Mason and Brenna stuffed animals, here's Mason and his monkey!
One night while my parents were here Brenna kept getting out of bed, opening her door, and the sleeping right here. She did it two or three times! Crazy girl. Never cried or anything!
My mom also helped (ok, she mostly did it!) cut out a quilt! I really needed her to show me how, and so I guess now I'm on my own with it! I have never quilted before, so I am excited, and nervous! We also made some kleenex ghosts with Brenna and hung them in the house.
I loved having my parents visit. It is so nice to see them, but always a tough when we have to part ways again. I hope that I can sneak up there to see them sometime this winter. Flights are way too expensive these days, especially now that Brenna costs the same as me, but hopefully we can figure something out! The weather was pretty nice here though, so I can't complain about that this time of year. I'm excited for it to cool down just a bit more so that I can lounge in hoodies and pants... for me, nothing can beat that!
1 comment:
In small towns, their fairs are very "country" and you would have fit right in. :) The county fair is much more "country" but I still don't know how many other would be dressed up unless they are participating. Looks like everyone had fun!
Post a Comment