Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 14
A TV Show I'm Currently Addicted To

Well, I think that I watch a little too much TV because I enjoy quite a few shows that I like to watch every week. Right now The one I especially like is probably Castle. This was a new show last season and we watched it, and I'm so glad it's back! Jeremy and I watch it ever week and we both really like it. I am getting a little tiny bit antsy for the detective and Castle to hook up, but hopefully soon they'll both ditch their current "significant others" and face the facts! Here are some other shows we watch at our house (don't judge me!)

The Event (brand new)
Glee (sort of)
The Apprentice
The Office
Criminal Minds (sort of)
Desperate Housewives

And when they are on

The Bachelor (or any derivative)

No comments: