My Favorite Musician and Why
I really like Carrie Underwood, and also Taylor Swift. They are impressive young ladies. Carrie Underwood because she's gorgeous, and her voice is amazing and I'd sort of like to be her, and Taylor Swift because she writes songs like nothing and is very grounded and down to earth, especially considering how quickly she became famous! Both very talented, and I like almost all of their songs!
So yesterday I heard some tiny kitten meows in our backyard, so I took Brenna out there to find them. I found them way on the side of our house behind a jungle of bushes that I usually would never have trudged through for fear of scorpions landing on my head, but those kittens sounded so cute! So we played with them for a few minutes, then we put them back so their mommy could feed them. A little while later Brenna wanted to go outside, and I was hesitant, but since she wasn't wearing shoes, and the kittens were sooo far back there in the jungle anyway, I figured even if she wanted to go get them she wouldn't be able to. I was wrong. Less than a minute after I let her outside she comes up to the door triumphantly holding the two kittens. Crazy girl! I had to constantly be stopping her from going outside the whole rest of the day, and now I'm just hoping the kittens don't start meowing so that she is reminded! They are so cute though, and I wish I had taken a picture of Brenna back there bringing the two kittens out. It was cute to see how gentle she was being with them, and she really wants to keep them for pets. Too bad kittens turn into cats!
2 comments:
How cute are those kittens! And Brenna is also looking adorable. I wish we lived closer so that she could play with Charlotte (and we could listen to Taylor Swift together).
Awe! They are so cute! You should send one up to me. Me and my roommates decided we want a cat! hahah
Post a Comment