Day 5
How Important You Think Education Is...
Ok, I didn't really read through this list very well before committing to it, and really, who wants to hear about this... It's important, really important. The End.
So instead I will do a little update on my family. I'll start with the youngest. Mason is a little motor man already, and I'm not ready! He is standing up on anything that will hold him, or even things that won't. He is falling a lot and stressing me out big time! My baby is growing up too fast, and he is going to get hurt! He is so handsome and cute though and I love him so much! He is a very important part of our family. He is even sleeping a bit better than before, which is VERY nice!
Brenna then.
Brenna.... Brenna, Brenna, Brenna... haha she is cute as ever, and lively as ever! She loves her brother, but she wants to play too rough with him most of the time. She is always busy and loves "helping" mommy in the kitchen, or doing laundry. We are learning out letters, and she's pretty good at them now. She can also count to 10 pretty consistently. Potty training... I'm giving up. It's been so long now, and I can't do it anymore. This evening I realized, after her 5th accident of the day, that I can't do it anymore. I'm such a grumpy mom after a day like that and she is frustrated too. I honestly don't know what else to do about it, so I think we've decided to use pull-ups now, and still try, but I will be less upset about accidents because they won't be on my carpet!
More the usual state of things! haha actually they did awesome the whole way there. I was impressed.
Jeremy is working hard and also doing some stake athletics and his calling as scout master. He is staying really busy and I am grateful that work and church are the reasons. Sometimes it's hard on me having him so busy, but weekends are great, and I try and get away once a week to do grocery shopping by myself!
No comments:
Post a Comment