Wednesday, October 27, 2010


Day 21
A Photo of Something That Makes me Happy

I have just had a very wonderful week with my mom and dad visiting. I was initially planning to write this about that week and how much my parents and family make me happy. But then I saw my husband sitting there on the couch and smiled. We just had a very nice day at the fair, and I enjoyed going on some scary rides with him, and watching him win some stuffed animals for the kids. I love him very much, and he makes me very happy. He makes me laugh, and he works hard to give us the life we want to have one day. He is very handsome, and he can be very sweet when he wants to be. :) Love you babe!

**And I have to throw in these two goof balls, who also make me very happy.... a little crazy, but at least I'll be a happy crazy person!**



**One more note, my parents and siblings also make me very happy, and I am so grateful for the fun week we had. I can't wait to see family again, and you make me very happy too! Thank you for everything! Love you!**

1 comment:

Nichole said...

Such a stinking cute family!!! I can't believe how much hair Jeremy has on his face!!! (hey bro.. ever heard of a razor?) HAHA.. I love Mason in his skeleton costume- too cute. And Brenna's hair just has to make you laugh, what a doll. Love you guys!