15 Facts About Me
Ooo I should have looked ahead so I could be thinking of things!!
1. I LOVE the color Yellow
2. I lived on our family farm for the first year or two of my life
3. I have over 100 first cousins (including aunts and uncles). Having a Smith, Peterson, Fairbanks and Paxman in your name in southern Alberta will do that do a person!
4. I would rather be cold than hot
5. I don't like cheese or chocolate, except for very specific exceptions
6. I love roller coasters and thrill rides
7. I sang in my highschool choir for all three years
8. I love eating out
9. I love being a mom, and hope I can do a good job
10. I am not a very neat person, and am constantly trying to change that about myself!
11. I had to take my drivers test 4 times before I passed
12. I always wanted to be 5'11" tall
13. I am proud of where my life has taken me and where I'm at generally
14. I am always trying to be better and stay happier
15. I am frustrated with how insecure I feel a lot of the time, but I am occasionally impressed by the headway I make in being more confident. I hate how much of the insecurity I feel is based on physical things as well.
That is boring and a little heavy towards the end I guess, but I'm sort of in a hurry, so it'll have to do!
No comments:
Post a Comment