Your Dream Wedding
I couldn't really think of anything good to write about this, because I already had my wedding, and it was pretty good! There are maybe a few things I'd change if I could go back, but, since I can't, that seems sort of pointless anyway! So I am changing todays as well.
Day 6
Things I'd Like to Improve On
I have been thinking about this a lot lately. I don't know exactly what's brought it about, but I am glad for it! I've been trying harder to be better, and that's never a bad thing! So, I'll just make a quick list.
Better housekeeper
Teach Brenna more
Read scriptures more regularly
Have better self-image
Have kinder words and thoughts
Make meal plans (this is so hit or miss with me! One week on, one off...)
Stay in budget always
Complain less
Have more self control!
Ok, that is a good list to start with. I think that I have slipped into easy rather than progression lately, and I need to get on top of things and move toward the person I want to be! So that's my goal, I will start right now and clean the living room and kitchen up so that tomorrow I can start on top! **This would be so much easier if I wasn't fighting the urge to curl up and continue reading the Mockingjay book that I finally got my hands on!!**
No comments:
Post a Comment