A Photo of Somewhere You've Been to
Not long after Jeremy and I got married, we had the awesome opportunity to go to Paris!
It was an incredible trip. This is, unfortunately, the only picture we have as proof. Still, you believe me, right? Ok, ok, you caught me. We didn't go to Paris, but we did go to Vegas and then pretend we had gone to paris! haha it was really fun to go to Vegas. I had never been, and that is the only time I ever have gone too. I would love to go back sometime soon, especially now that the bridge over Hoover Dam is done and it is probably an awesome adventure to drive over it. We went there to meet my family just after our first Christmas together. I got to go to my dear friend Fallon's wedding, which was so exciting, and then we saw the sights with the fam! Vegas is a raunchy place in a lot of ways, and I hesitate to say I'd be anxious to go back. I would love to visit again, and we had a really good time, but I was feeling the need to constantly re-direct the attention of the males in our entourage to less risque things when we were walking outside at night. Anyway, fun times, hopefully we can go back to visit sometime and maybe do some things away from the strip for a break from the influence of the adversary that can be so constant there.
Disclaimer ** I don't think Vegas is evil, we had a good time and there are lots of fun, not evil things to do there too! It's just getting from point A to point B that can be tricky.
1 comment:
Ha I was gonna say! You never mentioned Paris!!??!?
Post a Comment