Something You Crave A Lot
I am doing this one before 18 because I want to upload some pictures from the other day for the actual day 17, but I don't have time right now! So, lately, actually not so much anymore, but for the past like 3 weeks I have been really craving salad! It has been awesome! How about having a craving something guilt-free!! I was going through lettuce at a mad pace for a few weeks, and I loved it. NOW unfortunately I'm slipping back into craving loads of junk, so I hope the salad fairy comes here again! I liked that. It's better than the chips and sugar fairies that frequent my thoughts at other times! At least I only very rarely hear from the chocolate fairy... she doesn't bother me unless I'm pregnant.
1 comment:
I didn't know you liked chocolate when you are pregnant..... I'm not so worried about you anymore. :)
Post a Comment