What's in My Makeup Bag
Well, my makeup bag is small, and full almost completely of things I have never used. I have not ever really caught on to makeup. The things I have are mostly a result of my mother's efforts to remedy that situation, but alas, to no avail. Occasionally I bust open the bag and try really hard to use a bunch of stuff, but I always end up washing it all up and just using mascara since I don't know what I'm doing. Eye liner is something that I think looks really nice on people for a special occasion, but I CANNOT get it right! So, long story short, in my life, getting "done up" means putting on mascara and a nice shirt with jeans and spending more than 5 minutes on my hair (sometimes). Luckily, that's the way Jeremy likes it. Usually I'm fine with that too, but there are times when I wish I knew how to really get done up and look special! I seem to always be the "makeover" friend though, which I always think is fun, so I don't mind!
1 comment:
Well, you look beautiful with only mascara so consider yourself lucky!
Post a Comment