Most Embarrassing Moment
Wow, tough question. There are SOOOO many to choose from. I am trying to recall details of a more recent one, but I will have to ask someone who was ther
e to refresh my memory. I'll have to stick with an older one for now.
I was probably like 15 or maybe even younger. I was a bit of an awkward kid...
I know, it's hard to believe with how smooth and accomplished I've turned out, but you'll have to trust me (Ok, in the picture I'm probably 13, but you get the idea). Anyway, I was in Costco in the states with my family and another family, and I was sort of trying to make a good impression on a boy in the other family. We were all eating hot dogs in the food court area, and the kids were sort of off away from the adults. Anyway, long story short, we were all finally talking and joking and that was exciting for me, but then I jumped up to sit on what I was leaning against, only it turned out it was a trash can. A huge Costco trash can. It fell over, and so did I. It was a long time ago, but it was embarrassing, and I'm glad it was a long time ago. And I'm glad I'm not an awkward teenager anymore! I'd much rather be an awkward adult!
3 comments:
Good times!!!!! Great picture!
Love it! I love the 30 day thing! It's fun getting to know more about you.
Completely agree with poiette and vanessa! I will never look at costco trashcans the same way again.
Post a Comment