Day 4
Your Favorite Photograph of Your Best Friend
Alright, this was a hard one because I don't want to leave anyone out! Here are the pictures I could find, but I am so grateful for all of my friends, near and far. Here are a couple of pictures, and then a list so as not to forget any!
These are my cousins, Kaleigh and Kristen. Growing up was a lot more fun because of these girls. I love you both and think about you lots! Can't wait for the next Smith reunion so we can hang out like old times! (Thanks for doing my hair this night Kristen... maybe for old times sake you can give me another makeover! haha)
My husband! Ok, we were only dating here, but I love him and he is my bestest best friend ever!
"The girls"! Ok, I am missing Fallon in this picture, and LeeAnna too. These girls are amazing. I am sad we are all spread out so far now, but grateful for blogs and things to stay up to date! I have so many amazing memories and ... Love you all!
Ok, I couldn't find the perfect picture, but my siblings, and my parents. Particularily my mom and sisters, but Devin and Dad count too. I am so blessed to have a family who I can count as my closest friends. I hope that I am always able to have a best friend relationship with my sisters while they are dating and schooling and stuff even though I'm so far away! Love you all! (mom, my gift to you is not putting a picture up, because I think it will mean the most to you. haha even though I think you're beautiful all the time! Love you!)

These are my Arizona friends. I want to say a quick thank you to you girls who make this place feel a bit more friendly and like home to me. I am so grateful that I moved into your ward and that you have been so welcoming. I really do love you all and hope you know how much your friendship means to me. Even you who moved away, but I'm still a little mad at your ditching me! ;) Oh yah, and there's some that aren't in the picture, I love you too!
I also have to count my sister-in-law Sylvia who is a lifesaver too. I have been blessed with good friends, and I hope I can be a good friend too! THANK YOU FOR BEING A GOOD FRIEND TO ME! Love you all!
** Sorry for the amount of "I love you"'s and mushy-ness of this post, I just really do appreciate my friends!**
4 comments:
Oh how I'm feelin' the love! You're awesome Lana!:)
uhhh... offended... I'm not in the photos... j/k :) That's a really sweet post.
ummm of course i would love to do another hair makeover!! I LOVED doin it when we were growing up.. especially when people in my own hometown would mistake us for twins!! Good times for sure!! Love you tons!
Aww you loves me :)
Post a Comment