Friday, October 8, 2010

Day 2
Favorite Movie

It's hard to choose between How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, and Shanghai Noon. Both movies are hilarious and I have watched them each many times. There are many others that I love as well, but these two are always on the favorites list! My favorite part of How to Lose a Guy is when she visits his apartment during poker night and pulls out all of the stops. I am always laughing out loud at that part. Especially when she throws the veggie tray while saying "You think I'm some sort of CRAZY PERSON!" bahaha
Shanghai Noon has my uncle in it, which is why I saw it in the first place. He is a stunt man and at the beginning during the train fight, he is the guy that flies off the train into a mud pond. Also a few other stunts, but I can never find him in the others. Anyway, we went to see that movie because of him, and I thought it would be lame, but I loved it! So funny! Owen Wilson and Jackie Chan are a match made in heaven!

1 comment:

Evelyn @ Hanging by a Silver Lining said...

They WERE a match made in heaven. Until the sequel. Blah.