Monday, June 29, 2009

More from our Canada trip!



Well I have a few more pictures to put up, and since it's been awhile, I should definitely catch up! We've been pretty busy here, and today and tomorrow are our only dull days. Jeremy arrives tomorrow at midnight (YAY!) and then we are off to Lethbridge for Canada Day activities and then back here for family photos, then off to a family reunion for the rest of our visit! This is probably my last chance to blog until I get home, so try not to be too upset for the next week and a half when there's no updates. The following pictures are a mixture of funny hair, cute outfits, hanging out at the lake, riding the mower with Grandpa Smith, and our boating day. I didn't get in the water because it was so cold, so no wakeboarding pictures, but we will probably go boating a couple of more times, so there's still hope you guys will get to see how hard core I am.. (just joking for any who didn't catch that). Without further ado, here's my rapidly growing and changing 13 month old!









1 comment:

Evelyn said...

Ha ha! Brenna's got some funny facial expressions these days!