It's a Beautiful Day!
Well, we made it to Canada safe and sound! And actually I was blessed with a very tired baby! We had fun exploring the airport before we got on the plane... Brenna liked the shops with breakable valuables especially. I tried to show her the big planes outside a few times, but she wasn't too interested in that. We got to board the plane first, and thankfully
it wasn't full and so we got to sit by ourselves! Brenna was fascinated by all of the new things to play with, and that kept her entertained for a little while. Just before take off I decided to lay her down and see if she'd take her bottle, and amazingly she did! And even more astonishing.. she fell asleep after! We hadn't even taken off yet! I was in shock, and so grateful! She slept for nearly the entire fli
ght too. About two and a half hours of napping! It was perfect, and quite honestly and answer to my prayers.. I apparently got really stressed out for nothing at all! So we arrived on Tuesday, and everyone is amazed at how much Brenna has grown, how much hair she has now, and how well she walks! It's been really fun so far, especially to see the boys (my brother and dad) treat Brenna like a little princess. On Wednesday I went with my mom out to lunch with some of her friends, and after I let Brenna run around in a nearby field while they visited, and I got some cute pictures of her first experience with dandelions. Since these are basically all the pictures I've taken so far, I'll post them up for everyone!
2 comments:
GORGEOUS pics of Brenna in dandilions! Love it!!! Glad she was good for you! I was nervous for you too!
So cute! Yikes, I wish I had family from a cooler climate like you and Evelyn that I could hang with this summer.:) I'll try to take dinners to your hubbies if needed so they don't starve. hehehehehehe Miss and love ya lots!:)
Post a Comment