Brenna got a pool from her Grandma Cook for her birthday, so we blew it up to give it a try! She wouldn't get IN, but she enjoyed playing in it just the same!



She's not a big fan of pools (or baths for now) but if you get her by some sprinklers of any kinds, she's in kiddy 

I love watching her play in the water, and I especially love that when she's cold and tired from all the water and running around, she likes to cuddle in a towel with mommy!!
3 comments:
Cute, cute, cute! That's different than last time at Westgate. Looks like she changed her mind about those water fountains. Can't wait to go together when we get back!
She is so CUTE! We need to play in water together!
What a gal! I can't wait till all her teeth come in....she's gonna have a killer smile!
Post a Comment