Thursday, July 9, 2009

Family Reunions

I LOVE family reunions! I got to go to two while I was home, so I'm a lucky girl! The first one with the Peterson family was over Canada day, we went to the Raymond Parade and then hung out with family the rest of the next two days. The second reunion was in Mountain View and we had Independence Day and the rest of the weekend to party. Smith reunions always get a little crazy, and the talent show is always a highlight. Unfortunately I don't have too many videos or pictures because they are mostly on my parents camera, but I'll show you what I have, even though it may be embarassing. We had a great number for the talent show... too bad I couldn't stop laughing the whole time. The boys were awesome though. Warning.. you'll probably only think it's cool if you've seen "Harry Potter Puppet Pals: The Mysterious Ticking Noise". Also, This is a bad video, but the good one, again, is on my parents camera. Oh well, for now this will do!


Brenna even got tattoos for Canada day!
You can't really see it, but her shirt says USA Cutie!
My two American's! I love em!

A beautiful view in Waterton at Cameron Lake. There's snow in the background, but it was a nice summer day!
It rained on Monday, and Brenna LOVED it! This isn't warm Arizona rain either, it was a pretty cold rain! She just wanted to hang out the window the whole time.
Doh!
The biggest ice cream cone ever!
Between the three of us, we finished it all!

And lastly, the video. There's a little bit missing because they thought it was over and stopped taping, then started again, but I trust you'll get the idea. And I know... We're sooooo cool!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Good job on your skit! Funny...I have actually seen that one. Looks like you guys had a great time!

Evelyn said...

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....*breathe in*....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Laura said...

How fun! I like the skit a lot. I love getting together with family...it's the best!