Well, as usu
al before traveling, I've spent nearly 24 hours getting ready in various ways and I'm still so stressed that I probably won't sleep, but I think I'm JUST about ready.. I can't stop going over and over my "things not to forget" list in my head... I've got that feeling when you know you've forgotten something. I'm sure it'll come to me though, and even if it doesn't, I'm fairly certain we'll survive. Now I am just concentrating on 2:27 PM (1:27 AZ time) when we will be landed in Canada and the nightmare of flying with a one year old will be over. I don't know for certain that it'll be a nightmare of coarse, I'm just trying to be positive.. ok, I'm finding it hard to be optimistic about the day of traveling! Well, wish us luck, and I'll be wishing everybody a happy Canada Day and a happy Independence Day when the time rolls around!!
No comments:
Post a Comment