Isn't it funny that when you start your day happy, you get more things done and that just makes you feel happier? That's my experience anyway! Today at least! So happy Halloween, and good morning to all!
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Good Morning!
I thought I should write a quick post today. It's Halloween! I am very excited to get Brenna in her costume tonight and enjoy ourselves as a family! For now though, I just wanted to say, good morning! This morning, I got to sleep until I wasn't tired, I was the first one up, and I enjoyed the quiet. Then I got a long shower. I did Brenna really fast at the beginning, handed her to dad, and then enjoyed a nice warm shower alone. (This almost never happens because I shower when Jeremy isn't home and have Brenna in there the whole time). When I got out and got dressed and everything, also by myself, I came out to get Breakfast ready, and I found Jeremy and Brenna making french toast, eggs, and hashbrowns. This has happened.. I don't even know if it has happened before! It was awesome! So we ate as a family, and that is the best way I can think of to start my day! Last thing on my good morning list, is that Jeremy was able to feel our little man move for the first time, and it was sorta special! So thank you to a great husband and a cute daughter and a moving little man who are making today a very good day to be me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He's moving already!!! That is so exciting!!!!!!!!!
Jeremy made you breakfast?!:) So awesome! Yes, when you start off with mornings like those, the rest of the day just seems to be great too.
Post a Comment