Sunday, October 4, 2009

Ultrasound Pictures! (for you daddy)

Here are a few of the pictures from our ultrasound. I wasn't going to post any because generally I don't think they're that exciting unless it's your kid, but my dad wasn't there and wanted to see them, and we did get some pretty good ones. We actually were given like 20 pictures, which makes up for Brenna when we left with one or two pictures if that at each ultrasound. This guy likes to show his stuff though!! hehe (Maybe I'm not mature enough to have a boy yet, because honestly, everytime I look at the uh, gender telling picture, I giggle just a little.. or a lot..)




The doctor asked me when he saw the first picture right away, "Do you see what I see?". And I was like... uhh, I don't think so... because I thought that there's no way in heck it would be that obvious. Then he took the words right out of my head when he said "Well, here's one leg, and here's another, and here's leg number 3! I think it's a boy!". We were all giggling in embarrassment I think!

2 comments:

Kaleigh and Kevin said...

We are so excited for you!!!!! I'm so glad that you found out! I think it makes it so much more fun waiting! miss ya!

hungeryjack said...

Nice post - sonogram pictures ..Keep Posting


Ron
sonogram pictures