Here are some picture of Brenna's Halloween costume! and a couple of ours.
This is Brenna with her friend Lydia. She got so excited when she came in, but getting a picture was difficult!
Brenna liked trick or treating, but everytime someone gave her a sucker, she lost all interest in anything else. She loves suckers, even though I think before Halloween she'd only had one!
Here's another sucker!
This was too cute. Whenever the people would let Brenna pick her own candy, she would trade one from her bucket for the one she took... very fair Brenna!
Carrying her own bucket
2 comments:
awwww - sooo cute!
I love the basketball idea! You are looking so cute, but you're right, you're not very big yet!
It is way too cute that Brenna was trading her candies in order to get a new one! I love it!
Post a Comment