Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Projects

I really enjoy having projects. Any kind really, but I especially like sewing/creating things. These are some of the things I've been working on lately. I still have a little stack of things to get to. Things still to come: fitted crib sheet, changing pad, hooter hider, and possibly some burp clothes or another towel!



This is Brenna's Halloween costume. She is being a ballerina! I just have to convince her to wear it!

A new edge I tried to make the blanket more boyish. I might leave it empty, or weave a matching ribbon between the holes, haven't decided yet.


This is the usual shell edge I do on the blankets. This was made before we knew if it was boy or girl.


Hooded bath towel.. I like it a lot!

3 comments:

Jaimie said...

Great job! I really like your fabric choices!

Evelyn said...

Show me how to make that tutu! Haha! I had planned to put Lydia in a tutu too too. Now everyone will think we planned it. Yikes!

lynz said...

awww! you are so crafty and so good at being crafty! i especially love the bath towel - so cute :)