Here are some new pictures of Brenna! She loves playing the piano, and can sometimes sit there for 10 minutes or more all by herself, just playing away! This is Sunday morning before the hair has been tamed!
And lastly, a short video of her piano genius. She was playing and dancing away, and the video didn't get a ton of it, but still cute!
2 comments:
That is too cute! Logan does the same thing to my wallet! Finally it broke and i had to get a new one and now he has the old one with a few empty Starbucks cards to play with :)
Very cute stuff!!! You'll have to teach me all of your craftiness when you come up to visit next. I like the 'boy' stitch for the blanket edge - if only I could get mine to look that good! I love how cute Brenna is! What a darling! Are you teaching piano again this year?
Post a Comment