Saturday, February 4, 2012

Projects!

I think I am ready to post my baby projects.  There are one or two still in the makings with some of the scraps, but since I haven't fully decided what they will be, I will post these, all of the ones I originally had planned are done!  

The first one is bibs!  These I guess are more for Mason since it will be awhile until the baby can use them, but a good friend, Rachel Johnston, made some for Mason's shower when he was born, and they have been the greatest bibs!  So I made 4 more!  Thanks for the idea Rachel!


 I am going to try these new binkies this time around, and I'm excited about it, but the problem was, they won't fit all of the old clips I had made!  But luckily I found this great tutorial online for the perfect clips!  And I really like how these ones turned out!

This fabric I originally had planned to make a crib sheet, but the flannel wasn't QUITE big enough, so I just made it into a blanket instead *tutorial*.  Now I'm kicking myself for not making a pack n' play sheet instead, but what's done is done!  I love the dinosaur fabric!!

This one isn't totally done, but I am waiting for my new yarn to arrive since I ran out of the brown!  But you get the idea, I am crocheting this one, and I found this pattern here!  *thanks to pinterest for leading me to almost all of these tutorials!*


I made some more crib sheets, which will also probably go to Mason since they are a little bit more big boy-ish than the monkey ones that I made for Mason when he was a baby!


This was my pet project and I was really excited to make it!  It didn't come together perfectly, but it is sooooo soft!  So I love it!  I really want to make a flannel one like the one in the tutorial!



So that's what I've been up to, these last few days especially, and I'm feeling almost ready to have this baby!  Just a few more things to figure out and stuff and then, anytime!  I am 36 weeks (I almost included a picture, but I don't have one!) and I had Brenna at 39 weeks and Mason at 38 weeks, so if we are keeping true to form, next week I should have this baby!  But I'm trying not to get obsessed about it!  Can't wait to meet this little guy!

4 comments:

Janina said...

Wait until after Friday for the baby!!!

pam said...

holy smokes, you are a busy little lady! i wish i was as productive as you. dang it.
don't forget to take a belly picture before it's too late :)

Jessi said...

You've been busy!! Everything is so cute!!!

Jessica said...

can't believe all those projects! you are awesome!