Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Birthday Cakes!

Just a few quick pictures lest you think I didn't make Mason a cake.  It was a last minute thing thrown together with almost no planning, but I think the basketball turned out pretty cute... not so much the court... that's what it is incase you couldn't tell.  I had this grand idea of a backboard with the basketball going through the net, but I couldn't find a flat surface big enough to lay it all out, so this was plan B!  Anyway, we had a little family party for him Sunday evening with cousins and Aunts and Uncles and Grandma Cook.  Mason blew out his candles all by himself and loved every minute!









Grandma got him a soccer ball and a bubble blowing lawn mower for his birthday, and they have both been huge hits.  Mason LOVES balls!  She also got him a spiderman outfit.  Well, it's a Marvel heros outfit and I almost returned it since it has shorts, a t-shirt and then a tank top to go with it, and I never plan on putting him a tank top, but Jeremy said it was sweet and we had to keep it. Mason really likes Spiderman, who happens to be on the shirt, which is also orange, his favorite color, so I went to put it on him today.  Also on the shirt are the Hulk, Flash Gordon (I think) and a girl superhero, and those three are all making mean faces.  Mason was too afraid of the other heroes to wear the shirt!  He went around shirtless all morning!  Silly boy!

No comments: