Friday, February 17, 2012

Birthday Boy

I was hoping to have two birthday boys by now!  But for now, Here is a recap of Mason's best birthday yet!  I think he had a really fun day today, and we had a fun time spoiling him a little bit!  I tried the streamers over the door thing, but Mason crawled under instead of busting through, but he didn't cry, which I thought he would!  





Birthday boy first thing in the morning... he was happy, his face just doesn't show it!

We decided to give him his present in the morning so he could play with it all day long, and he was very excited for it too!  (ignore Brenna in her undies... she had 2, not 1, but 2 accidents last night... I don't want to talk about it!)





They made me set it up at once, and both Brenna and Mason were pretty accurate in their shots!  Well, better than I expected at least!  We've got some future ballers on our hands!



I took the kids to Burger King for lunch since I had a coupon for a free kids meal for Mason, and they had fun eating and playing there!









 King for a day!




In the evening we took the kids to Johnny Rockets for dinner for a special treat, and although it was hectic with all of the cousins and a longer than usual wait for food, it was a lot of fun, and they sang to Mason, he got some ice cream and his orange balloon.  (He LOVES orange!)


Happy boy with his balloon!


Cousins came to celebrate!



Jeremy has never been so happy to spoil a birthday boy before!  So cute!
 All in all a really good day, Mason was so happy and we all had fun making him king for a day!  Happy birthday to my little boy.  He brings so much joy into our lives.  My favorite things right now are his kisses, which he insists doing on both cheeks instead of one, and he talks so well it's really amazing.  He will repeat ANYTHING you say, he reads his verse of scripture each night and will now repeat groups of words instead of one at a time, and the big words always bring smiles to our faces.  He can count to 13, he knows all of his colors, and orange is his favorite.  He is good and kind and besides his sleeping issues, I wouldn't change a single thing about him!  I can't wait to see him as a big brother, and hope that the transition is ok for him, since he has been the baby for so long!


No comments: