Well, Still no baby, nearly a week after my 2cm news when I was sure it was a matter of days or hours! Tomorrow morning I will get checked again and we will see what's taking him so long! I am honestly feeling so ready to do this! Especially on the nights when I get a decent sleep at night, it'd be nice to start labor right after a good night's rest! I have been feeling a little weird lately, but it's probably as much mental as anything else. My tummy seems to be upset a lot and I'm almost never hungry and I've had a faint nagging headache back in the back for a few days, so I am taking these all of signs that it's getting close. I also haven't been taking it too easy in hopes that some of the work or bending/moving so much will help things along!
I did take this last week to whip up a few more last minute projects! I finished the last two binky strings that I had cut out but didn't get around to last time, I made one more blanket (it's supposed to be just a pad to change diapers on so that we don't have messes in our bed or the babies bed while he's in the pack n' play, but it's pretty big and may be used for a blanket as well!) and a cover for my boppy. I was going to splurge and get a new boppy, since I feel like mine is pretty deflated, but man they are hard to justify at $35+, so in the end I just made a new cover for mine (it still had a pink one from Brenna with holes in it) and I think it will do the job!
 |
| As you can sort of see, I made it a little small accidentally, so the buttons are literally squeezing it all together, but I think it makes my deflated boppy seem a bit more fluffy anyway, so it's a win-win! |
 |
| I went a little nuts wanting to use all of this great minky fabric I had, and I love love love the feel of it on the boppy! A cover like this costs like $20 to buy or something! |
 |
| I had a hard time not getting my huge belly in these pictures! Again with the minky changing pad/blanket. |
My other kids are doing well, incase you remembered about them! haha I have been in such a baby-mode that I have sort of neglected the fact that Mason's birthday is on Friday! He will be 2! Can't believe it! And he and his little brother may just have twin birthdays! So I have switched my focus (at least partially) to life and planning for other things than baby and then we will see what happens!
Brenna has had some cute hair dos lately, a heart braid for v-day and cute pigtail braids today, but I of coarse have been negligent with my picture taking, so I have no proof!
 |
| Here's a lame belly shot, but it's as good as I can do right now! |
As I was going to take pictures of the crafts for this blog I went into our room and found the entire floor of our room, bathroom and closet flooded, so we are busy trying to take care of that now, and save our carpet! So, I will write again later, either about Mason's birthday, or the birth of our second son, we shall see! I have an appointment in the morning, so cross your fingers for good news of lots of progress!
3 comments:
good luck lana! my fingers are crossed that that baby makes an appearance reeeeal soon!
I'm excited for you Lana. Hope everything goes well when that baby finally decides to come! Love the projects by the way.
yay! praying for you guys and healthy baby boy! Good luck!
Post a Comment