Today we all had dentist appointments, including little miss Brenna! Being nearly 4 it was time! We tried about a year ago, but she was too scared, so I was nervous about how it would go today. It helps that the dental hygienist is Grandma, and Brenna did AWESOME this time! She jumped right up in the chair and let it all happen without one word of complaint! We were all very proud of her, and doesn't she look so grown up in that chair!? Is it weird it made me a little emotional? haha I'll blame it on pregnancy hormones.
Mason never got in the chair, but he had fun wreaking havoc and watching big sister! He wouldn't leave the room for one minute!
Showing off her new sparkling clean teeth and her cool new toothbrush and toothpaste (which she used like 5 times today!)
I love how excited she's been all day about her teeth being "sparkly clean" and it was fun watching her at the dentist! Next time it's Mason's turn!
On a side note, unfortunately my teeth are moving back a little bit to their pre-braces state and it has been suggested that I get a retainer... so we'll see what happens with that!! But no cavities today for anybody, so it's a happy day!
1 comment:
That is so fun! I hadn't even thought about taking Brody to the dentist yet. I have no idea how he'll behave. I'm glad that Brenna enjoyed her trip there. What a cool new toothbrush!!!
Post a Comment