Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween - PICTURES!

Bare with me now, because I know there are a lot of pictures here, but it's for family who couldn't see these adorable kids in their costumes!!!!  These first few are from the ward trunk or treat the first time we dressed up.  


 We couldn't get Mason to do the superman thing, but Brenna was more than willing!  haha
 I'm in labour incase you couldn't tell!
 And my handsome doctor!  How bad would it be if you really thought your doctor was handsome?  Awkward!
 After the candy haul
 Ok, now these next few aren't Halloween at all, but just cute.  My parents were visiting this last weekend, but they were out at their new house in Gilbert with some family, and it was a very quick trip, so we went out there to stay for the weekend instead!  The kids had a blast, but on Sunday when swimming wasn't allowed we were sort of scrounging for things to do.  Luckily I brought some books and for about 5 minutes, they sat together on the floor reading.. so cute!

 And I was hearing uncontrollable giggling yesterday while I was trying to practice the piano, and I came in to find this!  Both kids laughing so hard!  Cute!  The wrestling has begun!


 Ok, back to Halloween!  This is actual Halloween.  Brenna and Mason dressed up the same, except Brenna wanted to be a Cinderella with a wand and a bracelet instead of a headband and a choker.  Well I couldn't find the choker actually.  Anyway, cute cinderella all ready to go to a Halloween party and trick or treating!




 Mason got a hold of these gloves at the party that belong to his uncle and he was a happy happy boy beating up daddy with his big fists!  It was really fun to watch too!



 cousins in the bounce house!







And I took some from trick or treating, but my camera is being so silly and finicky and won't upload all of my photos, so this is where it ends.  The kids had fun though and we enjoyed a nice night of sleep after an exciting and sugar filled day!  Happy Halloween!  Now on to the holidays!!!!

1 comment:

Kaleigh and Kevin said...

Cute cute cute! I love your adorable kids!! Brody would love those gloves.