Saturday, November 19, 2011

Some pictures lately.  There aren't many because I've been a slacker with the camera.  I did Brenna's hair the other day into fancy pig tails, so she got a photo shoot.  The piggy tails didn't turn out exactly how I thought, but she looked cute!


I don't even remember why I took these... probably because of his hair, but they make me smile!




When I put Mason's sweater on to go to the park, he wants it on all day with the hood.  I mentioned this before, but it makes me laugh!  They are trying to watch a movie while sitting so close they're touching.  It actually wasn't a total failure!


These days Mason can be found like this a lot of the time.  I don't think it's that he's really cold, but he's taken a liking to blankets lately.  He wants always at least two blankets to carry around, and his bear Bunky.  I think it's funny since he's never cared about blankets before, and I like looking at my bundled boy.  We will have to bring quite a blanket supply to Canada where he'll actually need them!

No comments: