Well, it took me about 3 weeks to actually get these up, but here are pictures of our 2nd son! We still have no leads in the names department, but we are thinking about it more!
For a long time this baby didn't seem really real to us. We weren't expecting/planning on being pregnant, and I wasn't nearly as sick as I was with the first two, and I didn't feel any baby movements for a very long time. Now I am finally feeling pretty regular movements from inside, and am getting nice and fat (ok, pregnant, but sometimes it's hard to feel a difference!) and this baby is becoming real and already a fun part of our family. We are excited to figure out a name and start planning for the second boy to enter our family! I can't wait to watch him and Mason play together! Oh, and to hold a tiny newborn again!
As a small side note, with Masons recent sleep problems, I am also feeling a small sense of dread at getting those resolved as quickly as possible so that I can get some good nights of sleep in before this baby comes! We also are trying to get Brenna to stay in her room as she has a habit of wandering into our room and sleeping on the floor by our bed at some point during every night... wish me luck figuring that stuff out!








1 comment:
I love looking at ultrasounds! It still amazes me how far technology has come! Congrats again on your new little one!
Post a Comment