Monday, November 7, 2011

Pregnant Pic: Limited Edition!

Alright, due to the request of a sibling or two and also a small amount of venting, I decided to try and take a picture of my baby bump.  I think these pictures actually make me look a little smaller than I really do.. or at least smaller than I feel!  But there it is!  (there are so many because I thought it was funny how Mason wanted in all the pictures that I took using the computer.  Silly boy!)






Now for the venting... feel free to stop reading if you've heard enough whining today already!  
So I'm like 23.5 weeks... so yah, I'm a little big.  I feel REALLY big, but the thing is, it must be true due to the amount of comments I get almost on a daily basis (every day that we leave the house and some that we don't!) a comment or two on how incredible it is how big I am!  Jeremy has mentioned that I still have 17 weeks left or whatever it may be and (although I don't believe he meant any harm) he is not the only one!  So, I know that I am pregnant, but it's still never really nice to hear about how huge you are getting!  Especially when you know there's so much more to go!  As a side note, I do know that nobody's actually implying that I'm fat or a grossly huge pregnant person... deep down I know that.  haha




Ok, onto happier things, I am feeling this baby move a lot now, and it's so fun.. definitely the best part of pregnancy.  Brenna and Mason are convinced that the baby's name is Hogart, so we may have to stick with that!  We still are coming up blank with good name ideas.  I am trying to find a cute pregnancy top/sweater for family pictures on Saturday and it's stressing me out, and also I'm trying not to turn into a huge whale pregnant lady so that I look semi-cute in my sisters wedding pictures in two months!  


Also, I had a mini breakdown a few moments ago after a very hard day with Mason's sleep, both naps and bedtime are trials now, not that he's not tired, just that he won't go to sleep... I hope we pass this soon because it's making me so emotionally drained by the end of the day!


I promise the next post will be all positive thoughts!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

First off your belly is so cute! and really who cares how big you get you just want healthy. Plus it's just amazing our bodies can even create a child. I still look at isla and am amazed she came from me. Plus the weight just drops right off you! I still remember Justin telling me that he wasn't worried about e gaining weight when I was pregnant because both his sister in laws dropped it like that! And as for pictures try downeast. I have this sweater http://www.downeastbasics.com/increasedbeautycardi.aspx

And I think the verticalness of the front would be flattering plus it's supper comfy.

Packer Family said...

You look pregnant, that is for sure. Coming from a mom on her 5th pregnacy, You just have to let it roll off and enjoy your bouncy baby in there:) When people ask my due date and then get the huge eyes like "You still have that long left!!?" I just smile and say "Hey just be happy you don't have to cary him!". The good news is JUST your tummy is big! The rest of you looks skinny:) That doesn't happen for everyone:)

The Corie Clan said...

You look incredible!! I can't wait to meet your little man! Hopefully we'll be able to see you at Jessica's wedding :)

Kaleigh and Kevin said...

You are so NOT as huge as you are saying you are. You look great. I'm sure I was about the same as you at that far. Hogart is a great name... definitely go with it :) Best of luck with the naps. I know how that goes, and it is not fun. I'm sure it is just a phase that he will be through soon.