I was looking through some old photos tonight to find a good one of Mason for the nursery wall since he didn't cooperate the Sunday we were taking pictures. I found these and realized I never wrote in detail about Brenna's gymnastics experience!
It was a while ago now, about 4 months ago, but she loved it. I was going to put her back in, and just realized the deadline is probably like any day now to do it, so maybe I still will. She loved having something fun to do in a class, and she was pretty good at all the moves too! She now does "forward rolls" all over the place and LOVES hanging on bars and trying to do flips all by herself. She's quite bendy and strong and was loving all of the opportunities to monkey around! Her teacher was great, she's in our stake and does it in her garage which she turned into a gym and does it almost full time from home. She was so nice and patient with the little 3 year old class! Definitely a test of patience!
I didn't get too many great pictures because I felt a little bit weird being the only parent there snapping photos, but I got a few!
This photo above is the cartwheel station, which was Brenna's only real downfall. She didn't really ever understand what she was supposed to do here, but loved jumping over the snake anyway!
Bars and rings were DEFINITELY her favorite stations. She's a little monkey and now when we go to the park she is always jumping up on the bar and sticking her feet up trying to flip!
My cute little gymbug!
No comments:
Post a Comment