A few pictures of life lately! I have gotten out of the habit of taking pictures, which is going to have to change! We do have some cute ones though! Oh, and a quick reminder, we find out what we're having in just a few days! Vote for what you think! We can't wait to find out!!!
I decided to try curlers for fun in Brenna's hair the other night! I didn't know if she's sleep with them or not since they're so hard, but she did really well and Mason wanted in on the fun too, which I happily obliged to! What silly kids!
This are her after the curlers came out pictures. I am just realizing now that I didn't get any great ones, but her hair was cute! Her normal curls are a lot tighter so it was just a fun change for the day! Oh, and she was dressing up like daddy ready for work since he left his shoes out!
This is Brenna ready for her very first sleepover. Grandma Cook wanted to have her and her two older cousins over for a sleepover, and Brenna had never been more excited. She had a blast and she sure loves her cousins and her grandma. They painted, swam, and ate lots of umm... exciting food! haha She was a little sad to learn that I wouldn't be staying, which warmed my heart a bit too!
We went out for a very rare date night that night and got an actual babysitter.. this almost NEVER happens. When we got home the babysitter mentioned that Mason took a long time to fall asleep. I had told her what we do but I guess I left something important out. haha she had left all of the hall lights on outside his room and left his door wide open for bedtime. It was sort of funny when I saw that and was impressed that he ever went to sleep at all! I guess I should have told her we usually shut his door. And by the way, I have never given him a sippy cup in bed before, but it doesn't look like he particularly cared if it was there or not! Cute!
The other day I got Brenna out some coloring things and then I went to my room to do some cleaning. I was in there a while, and when I stopped to listen for a minute (and maybe lie down and relax for a minute) I realized that Brenna was being oddly quiet. I went to look for her, a little nervous of what I would find, when I stumbled upon this! Sometimes, a girl just needs a nap!
We are finally able to go to the park for play dates (this week anyway) since it's cooled down a little, and the kids are loving it. Today was Mason's first time on the big swings, and he loved it. The kids stayed on the swings for quite a long time while we tried to teach Brenna to pump like her friend Brayden, and Mason and his friend Noah smiled and giggled while learning different animal sounds and swinging... it really was too cute!
And lastly, we have been practicing some wedding hairdos for Brenna for my sister's wedding at Christmas... ok, this is the first one we've tried, but I could get better at this and maybe do it! Any suggestions on good wedding little girl hair?
3 comments:
sister's wedding?? I didn't know she was getting married! And I like the Brenna pictures in daddy's clothes what a cute silly girl!
love love love the sleeping pictures! haha seriously....lights on and doors open??!?!? come on babysitter! lol
Great job on Brenna's hair! Looks wonderful. I'm impressed she sits long enough to let you do such careful hairdo-ing.
Post a Comment