So I wrote this on Wednesday and scheduled it to post, but I guess that doesn't work for some reason! So it's a little late, but really, it was early!!
1. Three things that have kept me from blogging lately.
- lack of pictures
- lack of motivation/interesting things to say
- too much timing pinning fun projects on pinterest and adding things to my to-do list
2. Three things that leave me wide awake and staring at my ceiling at 3 am.
- disturbing pregnancy dreams
- wondering how early Mason is going to wake up and if I have enough time to actually enjoy my last bit of sleep
- being unable to get comfortable in any position and missing being able to roll onto my tummy!
3. Three Halloweenish things, thoughts, plans, ideas, memories, etc.
- I still don't have a costume made, planned or picked for Mason... I am procrastinating!
- Brenna will most likely be a princess and finally wear the tutu I made her for her birthday!
- If I had the energy, I would make a skeleton with a baby skeleton for me, but as Halloween draws closer, I don't think I do!
4. Three reasons I love being a mom in October.
- Things are starting to cool off here FINALLY (starting... sorta) and we can go back to the park. The kids love the park.
- It is getting closer to Holiday season, and being a PREGNANT mom, I am very much looking forward to Thanksgiving!
- My kids are cute in October... haha an every other month.
5. Three things I just need to get off my chest.
- I am feeling such a mix of intense feelings lately, and I'm having trouble dealing with them.
- I am normal... YOU are weird and I can't deal! (not you incase you're wondering)
- If anyone else gets sick in my house... you might be on your own!
Three pictures:
We took this picture at the park this week as a goodbye to our friend DJ (in the front). I am very sad that they are leaving us this week. His mom and I are good friends, and I am very sad to see her and her family go!
Mason loves the water, and we got more than our fare share this summer. He loved every minute of it. He loves splash pads, and swimming, and he is really good at swimming now that we got him a floaty! I just love watching him float around in the water and kick those legs!
1 comment:
Miss you too!
Post a Comment