Guessing Time!
Alright, it's that time again for us! In two weeks we find out if we will have a baby girl, or a baby boy... or both! j/k, but you can see if you're intuition is right or if your gut feeling is totally off (as much as a 50 50 choice can be "off"). I cannot wait to find out, and we don't have any real clue either way! At the very beginning I thought girl, but now I have no inkling as to what it is, and that makes it so much more exciting! We soon will know! Take a second and vote on the right hand side!
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! You haven't heard a heartbeat yet. There really could be two. How awesome would that be!?!? Whatever the gender, at least you know you make stinker cute boys and girls.
Oops darn auto correct. Stinken
I think girl! Can't wait to find out. I can't believe you are going to have #3! Ahh... time goes so fast. Good luck.
dang... computer was in Steven's account. This is Paige!
Post a Comment