My kids are cracking me up with their snacks lately. I just got them some Apple Dapples (cereal) for snack, and they each took them to the table, but then instead dumped them on the floor to, and I quote, "eat like cows.". They have done this fairly often lately, I don't know where they got it, but it definitely makes me laugh! And gives me some motivation to keep my floors clean!
Brenna has been exceptionally lovely lately, always giving hugs, like almost constantly throughout the day. That makes me happy too. haha Mason will often follow suit since he loves to copy his big sister.
Brenna keeps talking about the baby in my tummy and wanting to hug it and kiss it and then she always says, "but it's not a girl mommy, it's a boy". We were both so sure it was a girl! She's a little sad to not be having a sister, but now we just talk about banding together as girls since we'll be outnumbered soon!
Mason has started (again) waking up early, this time it's 5:45 almost to the minute every morning, even this morning when he went to bed 2 hours later than normal. I was sure that would buy me at least another half hour in the morning... not so.
Mason is obsessed with balls and he is really good at throwing, catching, and kicking them. We are prety excited to have a future athlete on our hands, and I think my life will soon enough be FILLED with kids and their sports with another boy on the way and two active kids already! We can't wait to see them suit up in their first uniforms!
I have been feeling overwhelmed a little lately. We had a sickness run through the whole family, and although I never got hit, Jeremy and Brenna got hit pretty bad. We are just now finally all feeling better and hopefully getting back to normal. My constant thoughts are that I don't have to be stressed, just organized, and it wouldn't be all that hard, I just can't always get that done! I am hoping to do it this week though and then have a new outlook on life!
My sister is getting married, and I'm so happy. I get to be a bridesmaid, so if you have any suggestions about patterns or things for maternity bridesmaids dresses, we're trying to figure that out now!
Just some random thoughts for the day!
1 comment:
3 words - good nite lite.
it's this behavioral modification thing that's supposed to help kids learn to wake up with the sun. it's a night light that glows and looks like a moon all night and then you set an alarm for when it turns to a yellow sun. then, you take a month or so to teach them that they can't get out of bed (and hopefully not wake up) til the sun comes up. it's taken some work with beckam (who we're feeling good about when he wakes up with the sun at 5:50am), but he's gotten used to it and waits in bed til the sun comes up for the most part. check it out anyway and good luck! i totally feel your getting up early pain chickee!
Post a Comment