Love this boy! He has been sleeping HORRIBLY lately and it's really wearing on my ability to be a nice person. After complaining on Facebook though, (maybe I should do that more often!) last night he slept from like 8PM till 7AM! Ahhhhhh! (Ok, that was supposed to be the angelic sound, not a scream)
To be fair, he didn't nap much, and I also force fed him rice cereal and squash for supper since he usually won't eat any food. He's been wanting to eat twice a night again though, so I decided I'm not taking no for an answer. And it worked! I'm going to try and duplicate that for tonight so that I can enjoy my sleep more not wondering when he's going to wake up next! I think we're going to go down to two naps instead of 3 too. I can't remember how old Brenna was when we did this. Mason is just over 6 months... do you remember when you did the switch? It's such a hard decision because I love three naps! haha
1 comment:
Oh my goodness....he is getting so big!:)
Post a Comment