There is this website that I LOVE looking at. Maybe you've heard of it? It's www.makeit-loveit.com. I think almost all of her stuff is ingenious, and she tells you how to do it all for FREE!!! Can't beat that! I have tried a few things, and the other day I found this idea. I happened to have a couple of Jeremy's old shirts that were in the give away pile since they had things that I couldn't repair. So I decided to give it a try, since I've been pretty lazy in the crafting department lately. I think it turned out cute! (Excuse the mess in the background.. I've been distracted all morning with this project!)
So that's sorta fun. It's not as cute as the one on her website, and I didn't even attempt the flower because first of all, Mason woke up, and second of all, it looked tricky and I don't know if I like how it looked all that much anyway. I will brainstorm something to add a little umph to the outfit, but for now, this will do! Maybe a belt? I doubt she'd keep one on anyway!
So, you should check out her site, there so many cute ideas. I'm just waiting for someone I know well enough who is having a boy to give this as a gift. hehe I think it'd be funny! She has so many projects though, and a ton of baby/kid and also home decor things. LOVE IT!
2 comments:
Great job!!
I've seen a tutorial for making button up baby shirts out of old button up shirts your husband wore, i need to try that one out!
Very cute! You've got me way beat on the crafty side! Even if Nathan had any old shirts I don't know that I could follow any pattern for sewing a shirt or a dress! You are amazing, and Brenna of course is a great model for your artistry!
Post a Comment