Monday, August 16, 2010
Add to Your Prayers
Ok, I was just thinking last night that I don't know why I didn't do this FOREVER ago! Jeremy's cousin Alicia and her husband recently had a baby. This baby they knew was going to be sick, and possibly not live. As is stands today she is a miracle baby defying all odds and is nearly ready to come home. We have been praying for them earnestly for a long time now, as have so many others, and it seems like all those prayers are paying off! So, even though the toughest part has passed, I'm sure all prayers are still appreciated to help in her continued speedy recovery. If you get a chance to go back and read all of the posts, it's worth it. I find myself crying every time I read it. At first it was because I was so sad and concerned and hopeful for their future. It has gradually turned into tears of happiness, hope and faith that this beautiful baby will continue to be the miracle she is! Congratulations Alicia and Thomas and we will always continue to pray for you and we can't wait to meet Whitney one day soon! She's beautiful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment