Tuesday, August 24, 2010

This morning, Brenna came to get me as usual. Instead of bringing me to the kitchen for breakfast like normal she said "no, Brenna's room!" So we walked to her room and I said "didn't you want breakfast this morning?" She said that she wasn't hungry. I was a little confused, but her face was a bit dirty so I went and asked Jeremy if he'd already gotten her breakfast. He hadn't.
Well, we made cookies last night, and they were in a zip lock bag on the counter. This is the first morning ever that Brenna hasn't come straight to our room upon waking up. I come to the kitchen and there are the remains of two cookies on the counter with the open bag. Well.. She had a really nutritious breakfast today! Haha I guess she remembered that there'd be cookies out here. The best part is, she just got them, ate them, then came to wake me up like normal! Goofy girl.

1 comment:

Jaimie said...

Ha! That's too cute, i know Logan would do something like that as well if there wasn't a gate at his door to keep him in!

I'm going out grocery shopping now so i came to your blog to get all your recipes a few posts back, i need to try them!!