Here are just some random cute pictures from around here lately. This first one is of Brenna dancing, but she didn't want me taking pictures of it.
This one is funny probably mostly just to me. Brenna is not potty trained yet, but everyone knows when she's pooping now. She hides, and she gets really upset if you look at her. I was being rude and taking a picture of her in her embarrassing state.
These are the two most perfect loaves of bread I've ever made! Still a little more dense than we would like for sandwiches though.
Mason is getting close to crawling! I can't believe how big he got so fast! He already weighs as much as Brenna did when she was one and he is only 6 1/2 months old! Such a cute little stud, but growing WAY too fast!!
My two studly men at the water park. We've had fun there this year with our season passes!
1 comment:
Cute Cute and more Cute!!! I wish I could be there to get to know my little neice and nephew- they are adorable!!!
Post a Comment