Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Randoms

So, I have been losing my hair like a crazy amount since Owen was born.  I knew it was a lot, and I knew it was grossing me out, but I just noticed that it's making me have two little bald spots on the sides in the front!  Ahhhh!!  I've heard of this happening, and then I'll have to just have the little hairs growing back forever.  That's fine, as long as I stop losing my hair  so it doesn't get worse!  Yuck!  Any tips?

Today I went out for a visit with the sister missionaries.  I got to the apartment complex before they did, and it was a scary place... like one of the scariest places I've been.  I was sitting in my car waiting, nervous, and a police drove by and asked me what I was doing here.  I told him I was waiting and he left me alone, then he came back a few minutes later and said "Hey, it's your business, but this isn't a good place, and a pretty girl like you in a nice car... you should get out of here".  And I said ..."pretty?  Thanks!"!  haha just kidding, I got my butt out of there.  I went to a gas station and called the sisters, and then we all three went over together in their car and we survived... but I was nervous.  Definitely counting on a blessing of safety for doing missionary work!

This week I have been getting up early.  Well, except today, I slept in till 7:30 today, but Monday I got up to feed Owen at 6:30, and instead of going back to bed I just came out and before 9 I had cleaned the whole kitchen, playroom, got the floor ready to vacuum and made a grocery list and a meal plan.  Tuesday I did the same thing and before 9 I had already showered, got ready (blow dried my hair.. big deal these days) and got my grocery shopping all done.  It is nice to get so much done in the mornings! 

We have a problem at breakfast with Mason where he is all happy when he wakes up, but when we start getting breakfast, something is always wrong.  Wrong color of bowl, wrong color of spoon, wrong cereal, wrong seat, no booster seat, even if everything seems right, there seems to always be a melt down at breakfast.  This bothers me, so I have been trying different things.  I had his booster seat strapped down so it wasn't an option, I had the bowls and spoons already out, only one cereal on the table.... anyway, so far, it still hasn't totally worked, but I hope it's getting better!  

Just some random thoughts from me!  And here's some cute pictures!













1 comment:

J Fox said...

Totally have the same problem with morning tantrums. If it's not Alise it's Holli. And usually it's also over the color of bowl or something silly! It's gotten a little bit better, hoping it was just a stage, good luck though, it's frustrating to start off that way.