Monday, August 20, 2012

Family

I finally remembered to snap some pictures before church when everybody was looking cute!  I am so glad I did!  This is our cute family!  (minus me.. somebody has to take the pics!  And we were almost going to be late!)





This is the one that reminds me of you dad!  Don't ask me why, but it does!







Jeremy gave a talk on Sunday, and he did such an amazing job.  I think almost everybody in the ward told him how much it touched them afterwards.  A funny story... He spoke with another sister in our ward who is very spiritual, and very umm astute person.  So halfway through her talk, she says a quote from a talk Jeremy gave in 2007 when we first moved in.  She said "a quote from a talk Brother Jeremy Cook gave in 2007...".  It was so funny that he was quoted, but sort of cool.  Jeremy was actually sort of embarrassed since he was speaking the same week and it was so funny that it happened.  anyway, it made me laugh, that doesn't happen every day!


No comments: