Three things I stole from my kids’ Halloween candy stash:
ok, 3 things? Try three things I haven't stolen! Just had to get that out of the way.
- all of the skittles
- banana flavored laffy taffy
- Baby Ruth chocolate bars.. who knew how good they are!
Three things I buy that have to be name brand:
ok... again... not a lot of things, so this list is a stretch!
- ... skittles/mike n' Ikes
- Tylenol
- I am seriously scanning my home for more options, and everything I see is store brand.. haha I'm not really a brand name person! I'm a cheep stuff person! haha
Three things I spend more than fifteen minutes doing every day:
- Making food
- playing with my kids
- watching TV
Three things that put me in a fantastic mood:
- Cuddles
- Good talks with good friends!
- When my husband really laughs at one of my jokes.. or sends a big ol' grin my way!
Three things I do that a grown woman has no right to be doing anymore:-Read until the wee hours of the morning when a good book like a Harry Potter or Twilight comes out!
-Pick toppings off my pizza or certain things out of my food.
-Wear pony tails 6 days a week!
Three pictures:
Since my camera is being absolutely frustrating and stupid, I have to do some old pictures... I was just scanning through and thought we could discuss my deep seeded love for the color yellow! Here are three pictures from the past for examples!
Pic. 1 - I showed up to a cousins wedding looking like this... my mom almost died! haha Needless to say I had to hang my jackets AND mittens, and go barefoot because I guess that was better than these shoes with this dress... haha good times!
Pic 2 - my favorite shirt for as long as I could possibly wear it! With a matching belt, which I also wore until it was hanging by threads! I miss that outfit! (This is at a voice recital... scary business!)

Pic 3 - This was one of our engagement pictures... I couldn't think of a better thing to wear than my current favorite yellow shirt!


2 comments:
Love the pics!!! CHOCOLATE Baby Ruth?!?!?!??!?!?!
yellow things always remind me of you! and perogies.. because you eat them funny. :)
oh lana, i miss you!
Post a Comment