Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Results Are In!!!!

Well, the results are in!  We went to the doctor today and found out what's growing inside of me!  First of all, I am measuring 2 weeks early, so THAT is why I've felt bigger partly, I'm already halfway!  My due date is more like March 1st-ish now instead.  And Second, I was shocked to find that we are having a BOY!!  I was so sure it was a girl (for no reason at all) that I have found myself in stores picking out supplies to make bows and things and then having to remind myself that I didn't know yet and put them back.  We were both pretty surprised, but very happy.  Mason is excited, and Brenna is still a little upset that it isn't a sister, but she thinks we should name him Mason so we can have two Masons.  We can't convince her otherwise!  Thanks for voting!  We're very excited to meet him in about 4.5 months!

3 comments:

pam said...

oh lana that is so fun. congrats!

Cathy said...

Jayson or Grayson would work. LOL. Congrats! Enjoy making boy stuff!!

The Corie Clan said...

Congrats Lana!! As you know, boys are so much fun ... and super busy ;) We're thrilled for your family!!